Cheese Omelet recipe|How to make Cheese Omelet
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated) tbsp Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint (finely chopped)
- 4 Eggs
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Scallions (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs with the salt and pepper until it starts bubbling.
- Beat in the milk, mint, parsley, scallions, and cheese. In a heavy skillet melt the butter over moderate heat.
- Pelt in the egg mixture and spread it out evenly.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover it fully and cook until the edges of the omelet begin to get firm.
- Uncover and run a spatula around the edges to keep it from sticking to the pan.
- When the center of the omelet is almost firm, place a plate over the skillet and invert, dropping the omelet onto the plate.
- Gently slide it back into the pan, cover, and cook for a few minutes longer until the underside is lightly browned.
- Slide-out onto a serving plate, cut into wedges, and serve at once.