Corn Pancakes recipe|How to make Fresh Corn Pancakes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- 1 (8.75 oz) can Sweet
- Corn, drained (or 2 fresh Corn Kernels)
How to make Fresh Corn Pancakes:
- In a large non-stick pan melt butter.
- Once melted set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl of medium size mix milk and beat in the eggs.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, cornmeal and salt.
- Mix and stir until all the ingredients blend.
- Add corn and melted butter from the other pan and stir until it is mixed well.
- After heating for a while, mix flour batter and cook until it becomes golden brown, heat around minutes per side.
- With the remaining batter, repeat the process.
- Once ready you can serve hot with syrup.